Sun, 18 Mar|
Beats This Dressage To Music
Beats This Dressage To Music Clinic Sunday 18th March Individual 45 minute sessions 9am - 3pm £50 per person
Time & Location
18 Mar 2018, 09:00 – 15:00
MK45 4HH, Ion Farm, Gravenhurst, Bedford MK45 4HH
About The Event
Ridden dressage to music rider workshop suitable for all levels. These are a fantastic opportunity to get the feel of riding to music.
Practical ridden session and advice in how to;
- See how to ride at dressage to music and freestyle
- Listen, choose and ride to music for freestyle tests and training
- Design a floor plan for a freestyle test
- Assistance in changing to new music/floor plan and making sense of the technical elements
- Gain the best marks from the judges for the visual artistic and musical technical elements.
During the session you will get a feel for your horse's own unique tempos, so that you will be able to hear and ride to music that suits your horse's own paces. This will help riders gain an understanding of how music can influence the horse's way of going. Music often helps both horse and rider to relax so if you feel you are blocked with your training, music can add another dimension and help whilst having fun.
- Ticket type
Beats This Dressage to Music
Beats This Dressage to MusicPrice£50.00