BRC Area 7 Fibre-Beet Festival of the Horse Qualifier
Time & Location
About The Event
The show jumping course will consist of 7-10 show jumps, including at least one double (at least two doubles at the Championships), and include some jumps with fillers (brushes, walls etc to be built to BS standards). Black flag alternatives may be used as well as offset doubles.
The cross country course will consist of 15-25 jumping efforts. It will be strongly built with a good ground line and should look imposing. All fences will be flagged and numbered.
Junior individual & team entries - 80cm, 90cm and 100cm
Senior individual & team entries - 80cm, 90cm and 100cm
Helpers - 1 full day helpers per team will be required. (or 2 hours per individual). Competitors who do not provide helpers risk elimination.
Competition is run under British Riding Club rules. It is important competitors are aware of the rules relating to the competition - please see the current BRC Handbook and also the BRC Rule Amendments and Changes Document.
- Junior Challenge 80cm Individu£47£470£0
- Junior Challenge 80cm Team£45£450£0
- Junior Challenge 90cm Individu£47£470£0
- Junior Challenge 90cm Team£45£450£0
- Junior Challenge 100cm Individ£47£470£0
- Junior Challenge 100cm Team£45£450£0
- Senior Challenge 80cm Individu£47£470£0
- Senior Challenge 80cm Team£45£450£0
- Senior Challenge 90cm Individu£47£470£0
- Senior Challenge 90cm Team£45£450£0
- Senior Challenge 100cm Individ£47£470£0
- Senior Challenge 100cm Team£45£450£0